Interactive GIS-map of Disko and Nuussuaq, West Greenland
The WebGIS map gives an overview of some of the geodatabases that are available. You can inspect and search results as metadata and pdf-files. A full ArcGIS project with additional data and information is available for companies. For acquiring a company version, you need to request for a user profile and login. Only registered companies can get access to download of the full version. If large downloads are a problem, a copy of the project on a USB stick can be ordered by contacting MMR at geology.nanoq.gl.
The full GIS project includes:
- Company reports & GEUS survey publications
- Well and core locations and data; Oil seep locations and types
- Petroluem systems information
- Geophysical survey coverage (seismic, magnetic, gravity)
- Aerial and oblique photo information for 3D photogrammetry and mapping
- Lithostratigraphic charts and correlation diagrams
- Biostratigraphic information
- Structural maps
- Digital geological map (1: 500 000)
- Georeferenced geological map sheets (1: 100 000)
Request a copy of the ArcGIS Project
The full ArcGIS project is available on request by filling out the form on the left. You will be contacted by the someone from our data department to find out how you would like to receive the data. The project database is approximately 14 GB, which some people have found difficult to download. We will send you a one-time use link to download, but if you have trouble, we can send you project on a memory card.